Monday, November 11, 2002

To this day, I've never found someone with eyes as wide as yours...

Maybe if you were taking all this medication, you would be upset. For one thing, you would have to take it 4 times a day! Second, you would be exhausted by the lack of results. Sighness... I need more water.

The food made me happy. Extremely. I got my burrito. I got my egg roll. I got my salad and fruit. I got my potato. And I got my cookie. Hehehehe...I am glad that I did not get more.

Remember non-connecting boy that finally talked to me but stopped? He took my salad and my fruit. And I tied his tie once, with a double Windsor knot. Strange.

Did you notice that I was afraid? I thought I'd run out of things to say.

Raymond wants to hang out. Perhaps that will happen this weekend. Funness. He is fun. I must tell him the story. Like I do to Pilipino (who is going to help me be more creative). Maybe Raymond will want to meet UG too...HAHA!

No sbustance. I know. But environmental was fun.

So I did not have Veteran's Day off; it's expected. However, that affects my interaction with the normal world. When I took Elle to the bank, we realized it was closed and we freaked out. Only to remember that public institutions are closed. Ha!

I need to go study now. Where is my music?

And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home