Friday, November 22, 2002

Tonight I feel like crying. Something hurts inside. But I do not know what. So I do not cry. I should have read today for my paper. But I still had a good day and a good night. Maybe I should be asleep by now.

I hope he is not mad at me. I do not know why he would be but I just thought that.

I should not have had that burger. But it was In N Out. For free. Ah, I am playing tennis tomorrow. It will go away, I hope.

Look, here I am. Why am I here the way I am feeling in so much physical pain? Maybe I should take myself to a doctor. Why have I stopped trying in Spanish? Why did I let myself get so behind in sociology. I wish I was strong enough tonight to be as overcoming as I was last night. Let me try.

The stars shine down for me tonight, guiding me and trying to lead me to my path. I am nervous, but they solace me, whispering softly in the wind that the life I live can only be lived each day when I choose it. Quietly, the pain in my heart and body ease away as the comforting voices lull me into a sweet slumber.

Perhaps this night will save me from falling into the depths. Perhaps I will catch myself from falling, in order to save my life from wasting away.

Amazing how sweet you sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home