Tuesday, December 17, 2002

i wake up before my first two finals from this dream that would haunt me. if i let it. and it might if i start talking about it. so i'll resist. i'll let it go. pretend that it means nothing and pretend like i never had it. even though it is evident that it has critical meaning.

however i lie to myself and let myself off easy when i don't wanna study any longer. every time, i feel bad. every time i exchange words, i end up upset. but not this time. i'm not gonna let it eat away at me. it ain't worth it. no one is worth that self-degradation that i put myself through. not even someone who means the world to me. it ain't.

ease? damm, that's all it is. you'd rather run out on me than challenge yourself. even though you are better than that. even though you could be better. so much potential. but you are static. or at least you square you are static. damm. thanks for making me feel like i ain't worth anything. i see. damm, you're down. but i ain't gonna let you get me down. ain't no one gonna hold me down. let's see the strength of this warrior.

get out. it ain't. you is. i am never going to be your fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home