Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Yikes

I do not feel like I am growing anymore. Stagnant. But not rolling in decadence.

How do you become more confident in yourself? I am at a loss to understand how.

So I think I'm good at feeling sorry for myself. Creating nasty situations in my mind where I am at the bottom of all living things.

I am just Win Win. Nothing more, nothing less. That's how I am and will be remembered.

Grad Nite, huh? Sigh...pretty...that's where it all began. I should have gone to the beach. Sigh. I should have...? Who placed that in the English language? I need to use enriching language. Consciously. I am appalled by this negative wordage. Maybe tomorrow I will remember how to be happy.

Good night, past graduates, present graduates, and future graduates. When does the beginning really start?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home