Friday, December 27, 2002

haha, i thought i updated earlier this week. apparently not. i'm delirious right now. hahah. too much shopping the last three days. gadzooks. no more. bank account won't allow me. i think i went overboard with presents this year. hahhah. i told you i'm delirious.

i need to find things to keep me busy. i'm thinking that will be the solution, right? it'll keep me from thinking so much, which will ultimately lead to a more simple life? maybe. and maybe i'll feel better about everything once i don't have time to think about things much. so what can i do? i was thinking of volunteering my time somewhere or getting a job or learning an instrument or playing a sport. i just don't know if i'll get myself to doing it. maybe i need to find someone to do it with so i can get around to it. gadzooks.

eyes hurt. bah. but i've been culinarily satisfied the past couple of days, which feel like a long time. not that that is a bad thing or anything.

again, no substance. haha. what funniness.

poor butterfly.

learn to recognize the omens; they seem to be everywhere. everywhere. or at least they have showed themselves in the past 48 hours. wow. go the alchemist. maybe it's bringing me closer to my personal legend. yes. little butterfly show me the way.

"your friends will be there when you need them." right in deed. right in deed. thank you for being there for me. i am deeply moved by your compassion. thank you.

what now? maybe look for some frivolous joy in consumption? no. i cannot. i do not have the funds. great. must figure out something meaningful to do with my life. peace corps? nun? hahah. not funny. could be a real possibility if i ever get myself motivated enough.

so yah, the only thing i can do is academics. without it, i will be quite bored and in the gutter. must find something else to do with my life. so when school is over, i won't be over. hahha. ahha. hahahha.

gotta get on the ball. i'm going to go look up places to volunteer. dang. coolness. i'm out. take care. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home